Saturday, August 20, 2011

Employment Online Registration Renewal Additional


 If you want to register your educational/technical/Professional qualification in employment exchange we need to go to the Employment exchange and register the qualification . But now our tamilnadu government introduced a facility to avoid the waste of time of students that is Online registration. We can register our New Registration, Renewal and Additional through Online registration.

               New Registration - Click Here

               Renewal              - Click Here

               Additional            - Click Here

4 comments:

Surekha Karunanidhi said...

WEN I GIVE THE DATE OF BIRTH AS PASSWORD IT DISPLAYS AS WRONG PASSWORD .... PLEASE HELP ME BY GIVING ANY EXAMPLE FORMAT FOR THE PASSWORD AND DO FAVOUR OF ME

prem kumar said...

what should i give in my registration number option? when i give my registration number it shows an error as registration number is not valid. my num is W/3146/10

Suga Priya said...

my num is W/12581/10.when i give this detail for renewal but it shows registration num is not valid.please give solution.whether i will go to employment office or not?

ironman2 said...

my reg no 2005fo5216 reniwal pg ma tamil,computer pgdca,my e mail ,dhanasekaran222@gmail.com pleace help me,

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog

free web site traffic and promotion

Receive Free Updates

Search This Blog

Loading...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP